1) How do I know which is the right mattress for me?
Everyone has individual preferences when it comes to choosing the best mattress to meet their needs. What’s best for me may not be best for you. When it comes to mattresses, there is no one-size-fits-all. The RIGHT MATTRESS is one that has a good support system suitable for your body frame and provides excellent pressure relief. As you lie down on the mattresses, pay attention to three of the mattress’s most important features: comfort, support and space.
2)What is the best way to try a mattress?
The best way to try a mattress is to take the “SLEEP Test”:
- Select a mattress. Lie down in your sleep position
- Evaluate the level of comfort and support
- Partners should try each mattress together
- Don’t be embarrassed. Lie down on the mattress for several minutes and assess how well it provides support and how comfortable it is for you. The only way to tell if a mattress is right for you is to lie down on it.
3) Should I buy a hard mattress if I have a bad back?
Your doctor may have specific recommendations. In general, we’d recommend a mattress that offers good support, and such support does not mean the hardest or firmest mattress available. Innerspring mattresses offer various types of surface materials over the coil unit that aid in improving the comfort of a mattress without compromising the support.
4) What are the dimensions of your standard size mattresses?
- Single: 36” x 75”
- Double: 48” x 75”
- Queen: 60” x 75”
- King: 72” x 75”
5) Do you make custom-size mattresses?
We are always happy to create custom or special-size mattresses/sets to fit antique beds.
6) Can I pick up the product at your factory or store?
Yes, you can pick up your order at our factory.
7) What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, visa, mobile money or cheque (delivery done after cheque clears)
8) Do you offer delivery?
We offer delivery only within Nairobi free of charge. Any deliveries outside Nairobi is catered by the client.
9) What is the warranty?
We give 5 years warranty on spring mattresses and No warranty on foam mattresses.
10) How soon can I have my order delivered?
Delivery will vary depending on the item order. It may take between 4 -14 days.
11) Can I change my order?
Once we receive your order we get to work on it right away. This means that changes or cancellations are not always possible. You should also know that once an order is placed, it cannot be changed online. With all of this in mind, we still do understand that sometimes you want to ask us to try, so you may contact Customer Service to make a request for a change or cancellation. We will make our best efforts to apply the requested change
12) Can I return an item if it doesn’t work out?
Items are only returnable if they fall within the warranty clause.
13) I have a complaint, who should I speak to?
All complaints can be raised to the Customer Service team.
14) What do I do if my product has a problem during the warranty period?
If you experience a problem with any product you purchased that offers a manufacturer warranty, please contact our Customer Service.
15) Do you offer discounts on large quantity orders?
Yes. We offer discounts.